RAF Cosford terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England and RAF Cosford. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 13 May 2013.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 2 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “RAF Cosford”.
5. The prize is for three winners. Tickets allow entry for two adults into the RAF Cosford Arir Show on Sunday 9th June. Children can enter free when accompanied by an adult. Travel, accommodation and expenses are not included.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX