Pitchup.com competition terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Pitchup.com. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30 June 2013.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 10 days of the closing date. For winners' details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the draw date.
5. Subject to availability. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 10 days of being notified. If they don't confirm acceptance another winner will be drawn. There is one prize - two nights for up to four people in a locally-made tipi at Twitey’s Tipis and Campsite. Holiday times are subject to availability . The holiday must be taken in 2013. Travel expenses and food unless stated are not included in the competition prize.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX