One Man, Two Guvnors Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland and Theatre Royal Haymarket. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by midnight on 30 September 2013.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date.
5. The prize is one pair of tickets to the play One Man, Two Guvnors in London.
6. Travel and expenses are not included.
7. The draw will be made by an independent person.
8. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
9. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
10. Prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2013 and is subject to availability. Tickets are avail for the Monday – Thursday evening performances only. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable. There is no cash alternative and the prize must not be re-sold. The decision of the judges is final.
11. The prize has no monetary value.
12. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX