Wallace and Gromit's Musical Marvels terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of VisitEngland. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by midnight on 30 November 2013.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date.
5. The prize is a family ticket to Wallace & Gromit’s Musical Marvels at the Barbican in London.
6. A family ticket consists of four tickets - two adults and two children under 16 years.
7. The draw will be made by an independent person.
8. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random. The decision of the judges is final.
9. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
10. Tickets are valid for Monday 23 December 2:30pm performance only.
11. Winners must chose date and time of performance to attend with organiser.
12. Subject to availability.
13. Prize does not include travel to and from venues.
14. This prize has no cash value and is not transferable.
15. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT