1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England, employees of Wyndham Worldwide and its group of companies, including The Hoseasons Group Limited, their agents and families. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30 April 2013.
4. The prize is to be taken before 31 December 2013.
5. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date.
6.The prize consists of a 3 night weekend break (Friday to Monday) or 4 night mid week break (Monday to Friday) for 4 people at one of the 16 locations throughout the UK. Excludes departures between 20th July – 31st August 2013 and is subject to accommodation availability.
7. Alternative accommodation locations from the Hoseasons Lodges & Parks collection can be agreed with the winner, at the discretion of the Hoseasons Marketing Team – subject to accommodation availability.
8. The draw will be made by an independent person.
9. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
10. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to Hoseasons' Conditions of Booking.
12. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
13. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
14. The prize must not be re-sold.
15. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
16. The prize has no monetary value.
17. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, 1 Palace Street, London SW1E 5HX