Easter ideas & activities
The perfect time to catch up with the family over the Easter holidays with a Sunday roast in a cosy pub, for heading to the country for a farm stay, and exploring some of England's grandest properties...
We've plenty of ideas for an Easter break as well as suggestions for Easter events. It's a time for egg hunts in secret gardens with the children or petting new born lambs and adorable ducklings down on the farm. Oh and there's all that egg-shaped chocolate waiting to be eaten too!
...across the sea to St Michaels Mount in Cornwall.St Michael's Mount
- National Trust properties at Easter
- The World of Beatrix Potter, Cumbria
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Leeds Castle, Kent
- Tropical World, Leeds
- Blackberry Wood Campsite in Sussex
- Blists Hill Victorian Town in Shropshire
- Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
- Mongolians Yurt in the Lake District
- Deen City Farm, London