The official month of foolishness...
pril boasts some serious crowd-pleasering events. Sixteen scarily athletic representatives of Oxbridge test their mettle on Old Father Thames in the annual Boat Race .
Practice stroking that beard and then head to Warwickshire for a series of lectures, poetry events and book readings at the Stratford Literary Festival .
Look out for homemade dragons and small children waving plastic swords as National Trust properties celebrate St George's Day .
Sleeping under the stars in style.Glamping
- National Trust properties at Easter
- The World of Beatrix Potter, Cumbria
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Leeds Castle, Kent
- Tropical World, Leeds
- Blackberry Wood Campsite in Sussex
- Blists Hill Victorian Town in Shropshire
- Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
- Mongolians Yurt in the Lake District
- Deen City Farm, London