Enjoy YOUR England during English Tourism Week
With the eyes of the world on England in 2012, become a local ambassador for tourism and discover the destination on your doorstep!
There is a whole range of activities running throughout the week from free guided walks, music and theatre events, 2 for 1 offers and discounted accommodation. Looking for some ideas for Mother’s Day? As part of English Tourism Week, many local attractions are hosting events that the whole family will enjoy!
English Tourism Week
Search for more events taking place across the country...English Tourism Week events
- Medieval Merriments, Bodiam Castle, Sussex
- Sense & Sensibility, Berkshire
- Archaeologist Walk, Stonehenge
- Geocaching challenge in Dartmoor
- Norwich Philharmonic Society Concert, Norwich
- Murdered to Death, Chesterfield
- The Gross Lab, Halifax
- Horse Carriage Rides, Windsor Great Park
- Discoveries & Inventions, Stoke-on-Trent
- Martin Parr: Black Country Stories, Walsall