Conference Cambridge competition terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Conference Cambridge, VisitEngland, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via enjoyengland.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on 31 March 2012.
5. The winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of a winner not providing such confirmation or should a winner not be contactable, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. The prize: Madingley Hall is offering a double bedroom with breakfast for two guests on any Saturday and Sunday evening in 2012, subject to advance booking and availability. Complimentary parking is available for one car at Madingley Hall for the duration of the stay. The Riverside Restaurant is offering a lunch, or dinner for two guests on any weekend in 2012, subject to advance booking and availability. The prize excludes alcoholic drinks and is not available on Valentines Day. Scudamores Punting Company is offering a private chauffeured punting tour for two people on any weekend in 2012, subject to booking and availability.
7. The prize is subject to availability, are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Availability during peak periods may be limited.
8. 1 lucky winner will a two night break weekend break in Cambridge, staying at Madingley Hall.
9. The prizes do not include travel, all drinks must be paid for by the prize winners.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Enjoy England is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prizes are the responsibility of Conference Cambridge.