1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Visit England and Bespoke Hotels. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 30th April 2014.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. The names and home county of the prize winners will be made available after the closing date to those enclosing a SAE to the draw address in an envelope marked “Bespoke Hotels”.
5. The winner will receive 2 nights’ accommodation for two people, including breakfast and dinner on one night, a cream tea and glass of bubbly on arrival at a choice of a specially selected Bespoke Hotels in in the UK. Travel costs or additional costs are not included. There is no cash alternative for the prize. (“the Prize”). The prize will be valid until the 30th October 2014. The Prize is subject to availability.
The Winner will be contacted by Bespoke Hotels to arrange the break directly, within 7 days of the Closing Date for the Promotion and given details of how to claim their Prize.
The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
6. The draw will be made by an independent person.
7. The winning entries will be the first correct entries drawn at random after the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, Visit England reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next valid entry drawn at random.
8. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by Visit England in printed and/or online formats.
9. The prize is strictly subject to availability.
10. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize must not be re-sold.
12. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
13. The prize has no monetary value.
14. English law applies.
Promoter: VisitEngland, Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT
VisitEngland would like to invite you to take part in a short survey about our website.
It should take no more than a couple of minutes.